Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My favorite gaming rigs

Here are some of my favorite customized gaming computers I found around the internet!

 
This is a liquid cooled computer with an Intel i5 4670k and 2 AMD Radeon HD 7990s running in crossfire on a Asrock Z87 motherboard with 32GB of memory. I like how it is simple on the outside and powerful on the inside. Like a sleeper. I wanted to call this build simple, but with a liquid cooled CPU and CrossFire graphics cards it is anything but. The ultimate question is, "Does it run Crysis?"












This computer uses one of my favorite cases, the Thermaltake Chase A71 combined with the Asrock 970 motherboard. This all-AMD build has an FX 8320 processor and a single Radeon R9 290. There's only 8GB of RAM... Perhaps it's time for an upgrade?










This is another gaming pc that looks rad but is crying for an upgrade. An Intel core i5 powers an Nvidia GeForce GTX 670. With only 8GB of RAM I would call this weak, but I'm sure it still plays all the games at decent settings. Maybe not the Witcher 3 with the HairWorks turned on, but who does that, right?

2 comments:

  1. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like that very much.
    Laptop specials 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.IGGGames

    ReplyDelete